$11,501 per person and up
This exclusive tour is perfect for honeymooners or anyone seeking an exotic, romantic getaway. Experience Morocco’s finest hotels and enjoy private touring and ample leisure time in the mountains and in Morocco’s most sophisticated city: Marrakesh.
Begin in the Atlas Mountains at Kasbah Tamadot, one of Morocco’s most acclaimed luxury resorts. Designed like a traditional Moroccan fort, the hillside resort has beautiful grounds and spectacular views of the surrounding mountains. During private touring, enjoy activities such as village visits, hiking, tours of local Berber markets, and visits to local craft cooperatives.
Continue to Marrakesh, a beautiful city of pink buildings, bustling souks (markets), and upscale shops and restaurants. During private touring, explore exquisite Moorish gardens and architectural highlights such as Jardin Majorelle, the Saadian Tombs and the Bahia Palace. See important historic monuments and districts, including the Jewish quarter, Koutoubia Mosque, and Ali ben Youssef Mosque and Madrassa. Also visit museums such as Dar Si Said Museum of Moroccan Arts, the Palmeraie Museum and the Yves Saint Laurent Museum. Take an insider tour of the massive souks where shops offer local products such as Berber carpets, lanterns, trays, tilework, argan oil, and Moroccan slippers.
Also visit the spice souks, which are stocked with locally harvested saffron, cumin and other ingredients. Also explore Djemaa el-Fna, the city’s lively main square. Relax with a glass of Moroccan mint tea at one of our favorite spots, and enjoy reservations at elegant restaurants in restored ryads (guesthouses). If desired, visit the best boutiques and galleries in Gueliz and other parts of Marrakesh. One evening, enjoy an exclusive excursion into the nearby Agafay Desert for a sunset camel ride, traditional Berber entertainment, and a private candlelit dinner under the stars.
There will also be time to enjoy your luxurious resort, one of the most exclusive hotels in Morocco.
Atlas Mountains, Marrakesh
- Atlas Mountains: Kasbah Tamadot
- Marrakesh: La Mamounia, Amanjena, Royal Mansour or The Oberoi Marrakech
- Personalized itinerary planning, handling and operational charges
- The full services of the tour operators overseas associate offices before, during and after your trip
- Private sightseeing with local, English-speaking guides
- Luxury rooms in 5-star accommodations, including hotel taxes and service charges
- Internal flights and regional surface transportation, including airport transfers
- Meals as indicated in detailed itinerary
- Admission fees during touring
- Travel visas and permits in certain destinations (for US citizens residing in the US only)
- Reservations at restaurants, spas, cultural events and performances
- Access to private gardens, artists and art collections, special-interest lecturers (if desired)
- Comprehensive Trip Confirmation and Travel Documents packages
- Trans-Pacific and/or trans-Atlantic airfare
- Travel Insurance
- Airport Departure Fees
- Excess baggage charges
- Personal expenses
- Other services specified as optional or not included.
We strongly recommend purchasing comprehensive travel insurance (including trip delay, trip cancellation, trip interruption, and baggage insurance) once a trip has been booked. Health, accident, and emergency evacuation insurance are also strongly recommended.
For more information related to travel insurance and possible providers click here.
Day 1 - Arrive Morocco – Atlas Mountains
VIP arrival assistance. Private arrival transfer from airport in Casablanca or Marrakesh to resort in the Atlas Mountains for 2 nights
Day 2 - Atlas Mountains
Private touring including visits to villages, scenic highlights, option for hiking, Berber market and time to enjoy the resort
Day 3 - Atlas Mountains – Marrakesh
Private transfer to resort for 4 nights. Afternoon private introductory tour including visit to the Djemaa el-Fna
Day 4 - Atlas Mountains – Marrakesh
Full-day private tour. Evening private dinner excursion to Desert d’Agafay
Day 5 - Marrakesh
Private Moroccan cooking class and flexible touring or full-day excursion to Essaouira
Day 6 - Marrakesh
Flexible private touring or shopping
Day 7 - Depart Morocco
Private transfer to airport in Marrakesh or Casablanca. VIP departure assistance