$10,550 per person and up
This comprehensive introductory tour of Bali allows you to experience the incredible culture and beauty this island has to offer.
Begin with pure luxury and beachside relaxation in Jimbaran Bay or Nusa Dua. One evening, attend a Kecak dance performance at the cliffside temple of Pura Luhur Uluwatu. There will also be time for you to enjoy the resort’s spa, beach, golf, yoga, water activities and superb restaurants.
Continue inland to Ubud, the cultural heart of Bali. With your private guide and driver, tour the region according to your interests: visit local artisan villages and the workshops of noted artists and craftsmen; peruse a local outdoor food market; visit the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary; see the incredible architecture at Green Village; explore Ubud’s most interesting museums and art galleries; tour Balinese water palaces and important temples such as Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave) and Pura Gunung Kawi Sebatu; meet with a Balinese healer or spiritual leader; attend local festivals; and venture into the highlands to Pura Ulun Danu Beratan Temple, Kintamani and villages along the slopes of Mount Batur. One evening, attend a Balinese dance performance at Ubud’s royal palace. During free time, enjoy the town’s many cafes and boutiques, and take advantage of your private plunge pool and the resort spa. Artisans of Leisure can also arrange additional activities in the region, such as river rafting, hiking, biking, local craft workshops and cooking classes.
Continue to eastern Bali, one of the island’s most traditional regions, and the exclusive Amankila resort, which perches on a cliff high above the ocean near Candidasa. During flexible touring with your private guide and driver, visit royal palaces, revered temples such as Pura Besakih on sacred Mount Agung, and Balinese villages known for their high-quality weavings and traditional architecture. Also see terraced rice fields and other beautiful landscapes.
This tour can easily be combined with touring elsewhere in Asia-Pacific, such as Australia, Thailand, Singapore, Hong Kong or Japan.
A deposit of $1,000 per person is required to confirm all services. Final payment is due 90 days prior to the tour start date. For reservations made within 90 days of departure, the entire tour cost must be paid at the time of booking.
- Nusa Dua or Jimbaran Bay: The St. Regis Bali or Four Seasons Jimbaran Bay
- Ubud: Mandapa Ritz-Carlton
- Candidasa: Amankila
Note: Minimum stay requirements and rate surcharges may apply at certain hotels during peak holidays and travel dates coinciding with major events.
Visas and Passports
Visa requirements and application forms, if applicable, will be sent once tour services are confirmed. All tour participants must be in possession of a passport valid for six months from their date of arrival in any foreign country. It is the sole responsibility of the tour participant to secure a valid passport with sufficient blank pages for immigration and visa stamps.
- Personalized itinerary planning, handling and operational charges
- The full services from our overseas associate offices before, during and after your trip
- Private sightseeing with local, English-speaking guides
- Luxury rooms in 5-star accommodations, including hotel taxes and service charges
- Internal flights and regional surface transportation, including airport transfers
- Meals as indicated in detailed itinerary
- Admission fees during touring
- Travel visas and permits in certain destinations (for US citizens residing in the US only)
- Reservations at restaurants, spas, cultural events and performances
- Access to private gardens, artists and art collections, special-interest lecturers (if desired)
- Comprehensive Trip Confirmation and Travel Documents packages
- Trans-Pacific and/or trans-Atlantic airfare
- Travel Insurance
- Airport departure taxes
- Excess baggage charges
- Personal expenses
- Other services specified as optional or not included
We strongly recommend purchasing comprehensive travel insurance (including trip delay, trip cancellation, trip interruption, and baggage insurance) once a trip has been booked. Health, accident, and emergency evacuation insurance are also strongly recommended.
For more information related to travel insurance and possible providers click here.
All cancellations and refund requests must be made in writing. Your cancellation date will be the date the tour company receives your notice. No verbal refund requests will be honored. Deposits are non-refundable. Refunds of final payment will be honored as follows:
- Notice received between 61-90 days of scheduled tour departure: 75% refund
- Notice received between 31-60 days of scheduled tour departure: 50% refund
- Notice received 30 days or less prior to scheduled tour departure: No refund
Day 1 - Arrive Bali – Nusa Dua or Jimbaran Bay
VIP airport assistance upon arrival. Private arrival transfer to resort for 2 nights
Day 2 - Nusa Dua or Jimbaran Bay
At leisure at beach resort. Spa appointments, private yoga lessons or a cooking class can be arranged upon request. Evening Kecak dance performance and temple visit
Day 3 - Nusa Dua or Jimbaran Bay – Ubud
Private transfer to Ubud for 2 nights with touring en route
Day 4 - Ubud
Morning private tour of Ubud and surrounding region. Afternoon at leisure. Evening Balinese dance performance
Day 5 - Ubud - Candidasa
Private transfer to eastern Bali and Amankila for 2 nights with touring en route
Day 6 - Candidasa
Private full-day tour of local temples and villages, including option for hike through rice paddies
Day 7 - Depart Bali
Private airport transfer